- Contributor to the Emmy Award winning series hitRECord
Current Writing Projects
- The Things We’d Rather Forget (working title) Novel manuscript in progress
- Leaping (working title) – Novel manuscript in progress
- Sometimes (working title) – Novel manuscript in progress
- “A Life Reclaimed” – Short fiction, women’s literature, currently submitted for consideration for publication
- A work designed to help those living with Borderline Personality Disorder, depression, anxiety, or other co-occurring conditions understand their illness and how to overcome struggles and learn how to manage emotions to live a high-functioning life. Brought into existence through her wellness blog with over 2.2k followers, through research and empathetic storytelling the diagnosing criteria and traits are broken down into a better understood format that coupled with anecdotes will leave the reader with a better understanding of the illnesses, how to cope, and feel more confident in moving into a place of wellness.
If you would like to know more about any of Ashley’s projects, feel free to contact her through the form below.